Assistant Training Manager.
Under the guidance of Senior Training Manager, responsible for coordinating the execution of CELINE brand integrity and the quality of the customer experience at the stores, as it relates to the behaviors, skills, and knowledge of all persons representing CELINE.
- Provides operational leadership for excellence in training to all store teams in China including service and selling skills trainings.
- Organization and coordination of trainings such as New Hires Induction, Product Training, Customer Experience Training etc.
- Executes locally the global training tools and programs.
- Assisting Senior Training manager to design specific training solutions/tools for China team that support CELINE commercial priorities.
- Assisting Training manager in nurturing and coaching a strong field trainer talent pool in the field that in turn both supports sales goals and elevates brand identity as it is executed at stores.
- Creates and maintains a highly collaborative "one company mindset" by collaborating with a global team of trainers that transmit brand core values, best practices in selling skills, customer service, and maintains high standards of product knowledge.
- Maintain the amount of field coaching to really understand business and demonstration the exceptional customer experience.
- Participation to the administrative and reporting part.
- Participation to the training planning and logistics.
PRINCIPAL SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED
- Bachelor's Degree and above
- Highly motivated, initiative, proactive and mature
- Excellent communication, influence and organization capability
- Proven ability to build strong collaborative relationships up/down/peers
- Stronger understanding of branding and the customer experience
- Around 5-7 years' relevant experience, namely in retail training
- Fluent in English