- Retail Budget planning, controlling and monitoring.
- Handle financial applications (Including reimbursement validation/ retail cost control and tracking)
- Monthly compared with Finance phasing budget and summarize the expenses by different subjects to avoid exceeding.
- Co-ordinate store projects such as boutique or pop up openings/ renovations retroplanning, cross departmental coordination.
- Standard Operations Process drafting & validation with business department (e.g. legal, logistics, compliance)
- Boutique Uniform/ Boutique Facilities/ Grooming kits arrangement.
- Provide support and assistance on boutique daily operation requirement or query.
- Assist supervisor for all seminar/event staff logistics itinerary planning and organization.
- Communicate with the vendor for the contract and payment, etc.
- 2 years related working experience in retail operations is preferred
- Detail oriented and well organized
- Strong communication & interpersonal Skill
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Particularly in Excel & Powerpoint)
- Good command in written & spoken English
- Flexible and able to work under pressure