- Buying: consolidate collection comments and feedbacks from all stores, create merchandising plans and assortment plans for buying, key in orders in the system, confirm all orders and present buying strategy to HB & SLG Merchandising Manager.
- Hand Bag Merchandising: Responsible for all HB related merchandising matters locally in China - Monitor sales trend, Work closely with planner to transfer and rebalance assortment, work closely with boutiques to fully understand product need, feedback to Paris headquarter on China's product need and develop a comprehensive shoes competitive study
- Product & Communication Tools: Create product map after each buying session. Prepare product plan presentation, product briefing and product updates for boutiques, marketing and training dept. Make sure key product strategies are thoroughly communicated to all stores, work closely with the training dept. for seasonal product training, and with retail and marketing to ensure department strategy is achieved. Constant newsletter product update.
- Reports: Weekly handbag sell thru report, YTD sales analysis, size analysis, color analysis and any ad hoc reports to improve buying and understanding of market needs, develop efficient handbag reporting utilizing the replenishing system, proficient in using the tool and routine reporting communication to stores.
- Proactive Stock Management and Transfer: monitor delivery schedules for new collection, communicate and coordinate between stores for transfer of stock based on sales performance.
- 3-5 years of handbag buying and merchandising experiences in fashion retail industry is a plus, possess excellent commercial awareness
- College graduate fluent in written and spoken English
- Excellent skills in communication, organization and problem solving
- Proficient in computer skills, particularly excel and power point
- Independent worker, detail-oriented with ability to juggle multiple priorities simultaneously, sensitive with numbers
- Quick learner and able to work well under pressure and with tight deadlines