- Draft and review commercial contracts in English and Mandarin for marketing & PR events, advertising, celebrities, pop-up locations, and routine Admin and IT vendors, etc.
- Business licenses application and maintenance for office and boutiques.
- Boutique lease management, e.g. lease summary preparation, key conditions summary and follow up, hardcopies archive management.
- Customer complaint & government inquiry follow up. Review or draft official statement based on template developed by senior legal manager.
- Renewal and maintenance of local insurance program; handling of insurance claims.
- Other legal admin work, e.g. payment application, vendor maintenance, assistance in chop management and other daily works, etc.
- Major in law, Bachelor's degree from a recognized university;
- 3 to 5 years working experiences in MNC or law firm with retail background;
- Fluent in both English and Chinese, and be able to draft in both languages;
- Ability to work independently and cooperatively.
- Ability to equilibrate priorities and organize work effectively to meet deadlines.